CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

More Pictures of Lily

I just can't stop taking pictures of Lily lately. Not that I've ever really let up on the picture-taking mania around here, but lately she's been growing and changing so FAST, and she's just so dang CUTE, that I can't help myself.
When I am in the office, Lily brings her toys from the playroom and sits outside the gate to play. Sometimes she hangs over the gate, saying, "Mommy Mommy Mommy," but usually she plays nicely for a few minutes first. Check out all that hair (finally)!
From the front it still looks like she doesn't have much hair on the sides, though. Pigtails will have to wait.
Lily always wants to sit in regular chairs when we're out and about. Such a big girl.



No comments: