CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sad News

I couldn't contain my excitement, so I'm not sorry to have shared our pregnancy news so soon... But I am sorry to have to tell you all that we're not having a baby anymore - I had a miscarriage earlier this week. While I am certainly not happy that this happened, I know that it happened for a reason. For some reason God didn't want us to have this baby, and I trust that He has the perfect plan for us.

3 comments:

Shelly Kelly said...

Jessie,

I am so sorry to hear this news. Our prayers are with you and the little one.

Pat Ramos said...

We are so sorry to hear this sad news. Our prayers are with you and Dusty. God Bless

Jessica said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers!