CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Birthday Party

Happy Birthday 2 Lily!
I really, really cannot believe my baby is two years old. Yes, I know, she's not really a baby anymore... But she's MY baby, and I'll call her that if I want to! In any case, our big girl had a wonderful birthday party on Saturday, with lots of friends, cake and ice cream, and balloons! I made her a strawberry birthday cake, and I was surprised that she didn't blow out the candles. She usually says her food is hot and blows on it, so I thought we could get her to blow them out, but I was wrong. She loved the cake, she had fun playing with her friends, and she still hasn't stopped playing with her new toys. Thank you all for celebrating with us!

1 comment:

Shelly Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!!! The last year has really passed quickly. She'll still be your baby for a while though!