CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
Wow, it's 2009... Hard to believe!
We rung in the new year with our 2nd annual New Year's Eve bash. It would be the 3rd annual, but two years ago doesn't really count as a "bash" because three of us girls were pregnant and Natalie actually called David during the pre-bash board games to let him know that her water had broken! Michael was born around 10pm that night, still in 2006. New Year's Eve is always interesting around here! This year's party did not disappoint - a good time was had by all, with serious gaming early on, followed by Taboo. Dancing in the kitchen, good food, and good friends.



I hope you all have a very happy, healthy new year!

Now on a more boring note, I have to get my new calendar up to date so I won't lose my mind this year! I've been using Amy Knapp's Family Organizer for about a year and a half now, and I love it. It's a unique style of planner with menu planning and grocery lists built right into the weekly calendar. I need all the help I can get to keep myself on track - I am sidetracked very easily! This year I chose the Christian version of the Family Organizer, which has scripture instead of secular inspirational messages, as well as a weekly section to record prayers and praise. If you're looking for a calendar for the new year, check these out!

No comments: