CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

New Step Stool

Lily loves her new step stool! Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!
I have no idea why, but Lily thinks she is supposed to get inside the step stool. We'll have to fill it up with toys or something so there's no room for her... Otherwise I'm going to be getting her out of it all day long - she gets stuck in there!

I don't think I'm going to keep the stool in the kitchen. There are times when I really don't want her to reach the stuff on the countertops! We'll probably keep it upstairs in the bathroom.

1 comment:

Swan Family said...

Step stools are so much fun!!! Lily looks like she's ready to jump on that counter with that grin!!! I leave our step stools in the bathroom too...Gideon DOES get on the counter in the kitchen! Scary!! I love her name on it! Great idea!