CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Prenatal Visit - 24 Weeks

Another routine doctor visit - everything is great! I had an ultrasound today to check Baby's growth. I thought it would be a quick little scan, but it turns out that my doctor's office always repeats the anatomy scan during the first growth scan; so today's ultrasound was actually longer than the "big" ultrasound a few weeks ago, and they did all of the measurements again. I think the next growth scan will be a shorter one though. Dylan weighs about 1 lb 8 oz today, and his overall growth is right on track at the 50th percentile. And he's sooo cute! hahaha... Obviously we can't really see his features very well yet, but there were some very cute little ultrasound pictures today!
I go back to see the docs next week.

No comments: