CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Prenatal Visit - 23 Weeks -- And Hermann Park

Another normal check-up. My blood pressure has been very consistent, and my visit with the doctor was only about a minute long - not because they're trying to rush through patients or anything, just because there's nothing to talk about! Next week will be a little more interesting because I'll have another ultrasound.
Lily went with me again today, and when we were finished we went to Hermann Park. It was a little bit of a sentimental visit for me... You can see the park from the NICU at Children's Memorial Hermann, and I used to look out the windows on the way to the elevator and think to myself that someday I would take Lily to play at Hermann Park. And today we finally made it over there to play! Back in April we rode the Hermann Park train, and I was surprised to learn how big the park is. Because of our train ride, I kind of knew where I was going when we got there today - straight to the spray park! There are picnic tables and covered pavilions, easily accessible restrooms, birds and ducks near the lake... Lots and lots of fun! We only stayed a little over an hour because Lily was getting sleepy, but I'm sure we'll be back again soon when I have another doctor visit.










1 comment:

Shelly Kelly said...

This post actually got me all choked up. What a miracle that Lily is so healthy after that struggle a few years ago. I love that you took her to Hermann Park.