CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Prenatal Visit - 21 weeks

The doctors and I just laughed with each other today... There's not much for them to really check right now, and I was just there a week ago. We chatted for a minute and then Dr. Holland said, "Well, let me press on your belly so I can feel like I'm actually doing something." And to think that I had to park on the roof of the parking garage just for that!

But we did go ahead and decide on 37 weeks for delivery; it will probably be September 28th, which is a Monday, sometime in the afternoon. Don't you like how I have this all planned out 3 1/2 months ahead of time? We'll see if my blood pressure will cooperate with me!

In other news... we've chosen a name!
Dylan Randall Corning

1 comment:

Chris and Kelly Simmons said...

awww i love that name!! thats one that i had picked out for my non existent children lol :)