CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Prenatal Visit - 22 Weeks

I saw my doctors again today, and I have absolutely nothing interesting to report. Everything looks fine, and they'll see me again in a week.

Since I knew it would be a short visit at the doctor's office today, I took Lily with me and we went to the zoo when we were finished. I think her favorite animals today were the elephants, but the giraffes and monkeys were lots of fun as well. We also caught the sea lion show today, which we usually miss because it gets so crowded long before the starting time. Lily liked watching the sea lions eat their fish more than she liked the tricks they did to earn the fish! I guess that's almost everything we saw at the zoo today... It was so hot that we ate our lunch really quickly and headed home. Sorry no pictures from the zoo, I forgot to take the camera with us.

No comments: