CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

SNOW!

During the first two weeks of our vacation, I kept saying that I hoped it would snow. Well, it finally did! Unfortunately, it was right when Dusty was driving up to Iowa, so he had to deal with slick roads and low visibility the last part of his trip. But he arrived safely, and we went outside to play in the snow when all the kids were together for Brayden's party. Dusty made the smallest snowman I've ever seen! I'm glad Lily got to play in the snow, but I was also happy that it didn't keep snowing for the rest of our vacation. Just a little bit of snow was exactly what I wanted.











2 comments:

Chris and Kelly Simmons said...

what did lily think of the snow? did she like it?

Jessie said...

She loved it! She especially liked throwing snowballs at the tree, like the big kids were doing.