CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Early Bird

Seriously, I have no idea why I wake up this early.
When I look back on our vacation, one of the things that immediately comes to mind is this: I am SO thankful for a father-in-law who is used to waking up very early. About a week before our trip, Lily started waking up around 5am. That is definitely NOT the norm for me and Lily, but it seemed like she was making a habit of it! Well, Grandpa Corning offered to get up with her all week, so I got some much needed rest. Thank you, Randy!
Since coming home from our vacation, Lily has usually been waking up between 6:45 and 7:15. Much better. Maybe she was just excited for our trip. Or maybe it was a growth spurt (she does weight 23 lbs now, which I know doesn't sound like a lot for her age, but for Lily it's huge). I don't know why she was doing it; I'm just glad it seems to be over.

No comments: