CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nebulizer

Lily is such a good girl... She actually likes getting her nebulizer treatments! She sits on the couch and either watches Baby Einstein (can't hear it over the noise of the nebulizer, though) or talks to me about her medicine. She points at the mask, smiling and laughing. I'm so glad! The nurse told me yesterday that some kids have to be held down for these treatments because the scream and won't let you do it. That would break my heart!

2 comments:

Swan Family said...

she looks like Gideon when he has his mask on! Sweet Lily! Glad to know she is feeling better. We'll miss you tomorrow!!!

Grandma Dixie said...

Oh our sweet baby is such a trooper! I hope she is feeling better. I think she must have her very our guardian angel!!