CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Water

Last Friday was such a great day... We went to the wildlife park in the morning, Lily took a nice nap, and then we spent some time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. Lily wanted a drink of my water, and I almost told her no. I'm not quite used to her being able to drink thin liquids! But I gave her a drink, and she wanted more. I gave her another drink, and before I knew it she had stolen my water bottle and made herself comfy in a chair. We sat in the backyard soaking up the beautiful sunshine and laughing while Lily drank my water. One time she took a drink, set the bottle down, and said, "Yummy".... I felt so peaceful and content that afternoon - it felt as though all was well in the world. I think moments like that are meant to be savored.

No comments: