CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Children's Bible

We love the Read and Share Bible. Each story has its own two-page spread in the book, and they're short and sweet. The scripture the story comes from is listed for each story, and at the end of each story there's a question to spark discussion. Lily isn't quite old enough to voice responses to the questions, but we do talk about them. The stories take literally less than two minutes to read, so it's convenient and fits into a small child's attention span.
I spent a lot of time looking at children's Bibles before choosing this one. I like this one because the stories are simple enough for Lily right now, but thorough enough to last her a few years. Especially because of the discussion questions, I think this is a Bible a little kid can grow and learn with. So if you're looking for a Bible for your kids, this is a good one to check out!

1 comment:

Swan Family said...

I'm glad you like that one...I bet Lily loves to hear the stories. I read to the kids every morning at breakfast from Bible for Toddlers by Juliet David. They love it..it has awesome pictures!