CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Here's a snapshot of my kitchen, partway through a batch of Reindeer Cookies. My cookbook actually calls them Frosted Spice Cookies and instructs you to cut them out in circles, but I decided they make perfect reindeer with homemade caramel frosting. We made these for a cookie exchange with some friends from MOMS Club. It's a fun way to have a variety of cookies at home without having to bake that many different batches. Not that it will stop me from baking several more batches between now and Christmas! I love Christmas cookies. This year I'm making more of these Reindeer Cookies, probably two batches of Sugar Cookies, two varieties of Peanut Butter Fudge, and I'm also going to try Gingerbread cookies for the first time. Mmmmm.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: