CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Trick or Treating

I had some pictures saved in a file with a different name from my usual system, so I managed to skip several activities from October and early November. We'll get caught up soon. Anyway, here are some pictures of Lily trick-or-treating this year. She went around our cul de sac before it got dark, and then we went back out after dark to go around our whole block. She tried to ring the doorbells herself, although she's not tall enough to reach them all, and she started saying "trick or treat" about halfway through. At one house she actually said the whole phrase, "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!" She had a great time, and of course she enjoyed sorting through and sampling her candy when we got home. One thing she didn't understand, though, was why there was no candy left in my candy dish on the kitchen counter... We had given it out to other trick or treaters!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: