CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Little Baker

We've been making some Christmas goodies lately, and Lily absolutely loves to help bake. She's becoming a sneaky little baker, though - I have to watch closely or I swear she would eat the whole bowl of cookie dough! Or at least the candies that go inside. One for the cookies, one for Lily. Hahaha! Here we were making Peanut Butter Bites, one of my new favorite cookie recipes. We've already made sugar cookies (which is a huge mess but soooo worth it for all the fun, not to mention how delicious they are), and today we made truffles. Yum!


Lily did a great job putting the candies inside the cookies. She unwrapped each candy, I cut them in half, and she smushed them into the dough. After I rolled them into balls again, she made sure I put them on the cookie sheet where she wanted them. She was being very methodical about the whole process - it was very cute.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: