CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

The Nursery is Finished!

I spent most of Friday, September 25th painting the Cat in the Hat in our nursery. The white background had been finished earlier in the week, but I did all of the red and black in one day. I didn't really plan on doing it all in one day, but once I got down to having only the legs and feet to go, I didn't want to lose momentum! The Cat in the Hat was the last character to be painted, so now the nursery is complete. It only took us three years!

The Cat in the Hat and Sam

The Fish, the Sneetches, a plant (I guess you can't see it very well behind the baby wipes, sorry), and Horton


Thing 1 and Thing 2, and the Lorax

Lily loves the characters on the walls in the nursery, and I know Dylan will love them too. I'm so happy to see it all come together!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I LOVE the nursery!!! It looks awesome, esp. the Cat in the Hat!