CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Recent Pictures

Dusty and Lily got me a bird feeder for Mother's Day! We've seen a few birds out there, but this squirrel is definitely the hungriest backyard critter.
The other day Lily said, "Mommy, look at meeeeee!" So I did... She was so proud of herself because she had put her sandals on her feet (the correct feet even) and fastened them all by herself. Aww, she's getting to be such a big kid. By the way, how do kids' feet grow so fast? She practically skipped size 6. She had one pair of size 6 sandals that she only got to wear a couple of times before she needed bigger ones. Hopefully these will last a little while.
We've been doing a lot of measuring and pointing at the walls and ceilings lately, between having the drywall repaired and getting estimates from painters. Lily didn't want to come to the kitchen for lunch yesterday, and I looked around the corner to see this!



We've been busy around the house these last few weekends. There are a lot of projects in the works, and I'm so excited to see everything come together. I love the paint color in Lily's new big-girl room - I'll let you guess what color I chose. Hopefully Lily will be moving into her room within the next few weeks. I'll post pictures of things as we finish the projects.

2 comments:

Swan Family said...

OH I can't wait to see it! I wonder what color it is??? ;)

Lizzie Collum said...

that is too cute!