CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Prenatal Visit - 18 weeks

Saw the docs again today... Nothing too exciting to report, which is always a good thing! My blood pressure has been low ever since the last visit when it had spiked a little bit, so everyone's happy to see that day was a fluke. The big ultrasound is scheduled for two weeks from today - any guesses on the sex of the baby? This pregnancy has been much different from my first one, in terms of morning sickness and the way I feel overall; but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a boy. However, I did have a dream about a week ago that we found out from ultrasound that it's a boy. So I don't know, maybe it's a boy! hahaha We'll have to wait and see.

I found out today that my nurse, Laura, may be leaving my doctor's office in a couple of weeks, to take a different position with the hospital. I will miss her a lot if that happens - she is the one who keeps track of absolutely everything, and the person you talk to when you need to call the doctor's office for something. But I'm sure the new nurse will do a great job as well.

No comments: