CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hair Bows!

I have been waiting and waiting to put bows in Lily's hair, because they never stay. Her hair is too fine, so they just fall right out. So for awhile I tried using headbands, with the bow clipped to the headband. That would work just fine if Lily would leave the headband alone... But then a couple of weeks ago we saw Sophie at church, and she had a cute bow in her hair! Lindsay told me the secret -- It's VELCRO!!! It's possible that I'm just way behind the times and all little girls these days are using velcro with their bows, but I had no idea! So Lily and I ran off to Babies R Us in search of velcro bows, and this is what we found!

Pink, purple, white, and blue bows! Sometimes Lily leaves the bow in her hair for an hour or so, but usually she pulls it out and says, "Pretty!" as she tries to put it back in her hair. She likes the bows, but she wants to do it herself. Go figure. She wants to do everything herself.

Yes, I know that her hair is not really long enough. I don't care. I'm still putting bows in her hair!

No comments: