CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First Steps

Original Post Around 12:3o:
Lily is walking! She took 3 steps today, while we were having her pictures taken. She's taken one step a few times before, but you can't really call that walking. Three steps is WALKING!
I am so proud of her! I know that millions of babies before Lily have learned how to walk, but this morning when she took those 3 steps, it felt like she was making some huge, novel discovery that the world has never known before. What a thrill!

Once again, sorry, no pictures of the excitement quite yet. But like I said, my friend Kelly was taking Lily's 18-month pictures when she started walking... So when the images are ready, I'll see if she'll let me post a couple of them here.

Updated at 5pm:
She took 4 steps at a time, twice in a row! And then she actually let me get this teeny tiny video clip - enjoy!

No comments: