CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Dewberry Farm


We went to Dewberry Farm!  Dylan was only a few weeks old when we visited the farm last year, but this year there were plenty of fun things for him to enjoy.  The kids and I had a great time.  Lily has grown up a lot in the past year.  She did a lot of things at the farm all by herself this year - things I specifically remember helping her with last time.  There are a lot of pictures, enjoy!

I don't know why some of the pictures are out of order, but I think the picture of Dylan trying to give Lily a hug in the cow train car thing is cute.  Lily's unhappy reaction is funny... She's really just upset that I wouldn't let her ride by herself the first time we rode the train, so she didn't like Dylan touching her.  She was much happier the second time around when I let her go by herself!






















No comments: