CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lily Making Muffins... and growing way too fast!

There's nothing overly exciting about these pictures... We make muffins fairly often, and Lily almost always sits on the coutertop to help. But when she was sitting up there this morning, I was struck by how BIG she has gotten! This is no toddler on my countertop - this is a big girl! I don't know if it was her hair or her longer legs that caught my attention, but I had to take a picture because I'm pretty sure yesterday she wasn't this big yet. And if I blink she won't be this size anymore either. I'm just thankful that I got to savor it just a little bit today, because these years are going way too fast.

That last picture is an example of Lily being a big girl and doing things for herself - haha! I left the room for a couple minutes to come back and find that she had helped herself to another muffin and slathered butter ALL OVER the top of it. She didn't think it was too much butter at all - she was quite enjoying it actually!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: