CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baylor the Baby Elephant

We are SO excited about Baylor the Baby Elephant! (Well I know I am anyway, and I think Lily is too!) He was born exactly one week ago at the Houston Zoo, and we happened to go to the zoo today to find out that this is Baylor's first day out in front of the visitors. I had read that he would stay in the elephant barn for a few weeks before coming out to visit his adoring fans, so I was surprised and super excited to see him when we were there today! And let me tell you, he is so, so, SO cute! He was walking all around, getting down in the dirt and standing up again, going back and forth between his mama Shanti and another elephant. I could have stood there watching him for hours - I can't wait to go back to see him again soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: