CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our First 5k!

We completed our first 5k this morning! We've run this distance twice before, but this was our first race - The Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Bunny Hop 5k.  I'm so proud of us both!
Dusty has been such a great motivator for both of us since we started running together after Dylan was born. I know I wouldn't have been ready to run a 5k today if Dusty hadn't been dragging me out of bed to work out in the mornings for the last five months (not to mention that I probably wouldn't have signed up for the race in the first place!). Evenings are tough to fit workouts in because we're tired at the end of the day; mornings are tough because, well, they're mornings and I would rather stay in bed. So we've been trying to encourage each other and be consistent, and we've been successful!
We took these pictures when we got home.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: