CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Dylan's New Endeavors

Dylan rolled over today! He's been rolling from tummy to back for quite awhile, but this afternoon he rolled from back to tummy for the first time. Dylan, Lily, and I were all so proud! Dylan was so cute because he wiggled back and forth for a few minutes, trying to roll, before he finally made it onto his tummy. You could tell that he was proud of himself. Lily was really excited for him because she was laying on the floor with me, encouraging him. I wouldn't let her move any closer to him, because I didn't want her to stop him from rolling; so she had been eagerly anticipating his rolling over almost as much as I was. She was so sweet, telling him what a good job he had done.

I recently started adjusting Dylan's routine so he's eating less often throughout the day, and taking more consistent naps. He's doing really well with it, and I think we'll go ahead and start feeding him cereal sometime this week.
Dylan's two bottom teeth seem to be getting close to breaking through. Poor little guy was having a rough time on Friday evening, but thank goodness for baby orajel.
I think teething is to blame for this last new development - Chewing on his hands all the time caused Dylan to discover his thumb. As much as he loves his pacifier, I thought he wouldn't care about his thumb, but that's not the case. It is not accidental when the thumb makes its way to his mouth - he totally does it on purpose. I just checked on him sleeping in bed before I sat down to write this post, and what do you know, his thumb is in his mouth. It's pretty cute.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: