CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Prenatal Visit - 34 Weeks

Lily and I visited the OB's office again on Tuesday for another biophysical profile. The ultrasound was really cute this time - Dylan was wiggling his fingers and toes, and bringing his hands up to his mouth. The NST was perfect; I brought ice water this time to keep him moving so they wouldn't have to prolong the test with the buzzer. I don't mind if they have to use the buzzer, but I knew that I had a limited amount of time with having to keep Lily occupied in her stroller. So ice water was my trick; poor little Dylan always starts squirming when I drink something cold.
Laura took my blood pressure since I was there anyway, and it was good. My c-section is officially scheduled with the hospital, and we're pretty much all set. I will see the doctors again for two more visits, with BPPs at each one, and the following week is Baby Day.

At home we're pretty much ready for Dylan to arrive. We still need to paint the Cat in the Hat, but if we buckle down and do it, it can easily be finished before delivery. I want to clean the upholstery on the chair in the nursery, and that's basically all that needs to be done. Dylan's clothes are all put away in his dresser, the crib is set up and ready to go, and I picked up some bottle nipples just in case we need them. Now if only I could wrap my head around the fact that I'm not going to get a full night's sleep for months...

No comments: