CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Prenatal Visit - 28 Weeks

I had another routine checkup with my doctors today. I had another ultrasound to check the baby's growth; Dylan weighs about 2 lb 7 oz, which is in the 41st percentile, right on track. He is breech, but of course it doesn't really matter since I'll have a c-section. I go back to see the doctors in two weeks, and I learned today that I'll be having weekly ultrasounds and fetal monitoring starting at 32 weeks. I'm so excited about that! Today we didn't get any good pictures because the cord was in front of his face, but I'm sure I'll get a better look next time. So this means only one more regular old office visit; after that one, there will be ultrasounds and monitoring every week until Dylan is born at 37 weeks. This is starting to feel very close. Maybe I should think about starting to wash the baby clothes and get things put away in the nursery!

No comments: