CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Belly Pictures - 28 Weeks

New belly pictures, taken on Monday at 28 weeks 1 day...



The next picture shows why I haven't been taking pictures of my belly as often this time - it's not all round! My belly goes straight out from the middle, like I'm carrying a watermelon vertically. It does not look like a basketball. Which is totally fine, but it's not as cute as a basketball belly.
Click here to see the previous belly photos. My belly is definitely getting bigger, and so is the rest of me. I might look like I have chipmunk cheeks after I gain 15 more pounds! Gaining the weight isn't the problem, knowing that I'll have to quit eating refrigerated milky way candy bars to lose the weight is the problem. Refrigerated milky way = happy pregnant lady. Hopefully that craving goes away when the baby is born...

No comments: