CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!!
I know you're very surprised to see approximately a bazillion pictures of my beautiful baby in this slideshow...


Or maybe that's what you were expecting. hahaha.... It has been a busy Halloween! We had Taste Testers this morning, with some friends in our MOMS Club. We get together once a month to share food and exchange recipes; the theme this month was soups, so I made Tex-Mex Chili. It would have been perfect earlier in the week, but today the temperature outside is over 80 degrees. Go figure. But it will be great for trick-or-treating!
After Taste Testers we visited our local retirement center with more MOMS Club friends. We sang The Itsy Bitsy Spider, said hello to some of the residents, handed out spider rings, and then the kids got a surprise bag of treats. It was a lot of fun, and Lily was very interested in her bag of candy. I confess, Mommy ate the tootsie rolls.
This afternoon we played outside, and I took all those awesome pictures of Lily. I can't help it, she's just too cute. Or maybe it's the adorable dress (thank you, Katie!). But I'm thinking that it's a combination of the two.... Watch for another post with trick or treating pictures sometime in the next few days.
Happy Halloween!







2 comments:

Swan Family said...

I love it! It fits her good. She could totally wear it again next year with black leggings or tights! Thanks for coming by tonight!

Chris and Kelly Simmons said...

that dress is soo cute. I just can't get over how big Lily is getting! I miss u! :D