CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

No More Bottle?

This might be too good to be true...
Lily is teething again. This time it's three new teeth at once, so needless to say, she's been a little picky about what she eats and drinks for the past few days. Yesterday, she didn't really want her bottle after breakfast. She only drank a few ounces of milk, so I poured the rest of it into a new straw cup that she hadn't tried using yet, and I put it back in the fridge. When she decided she wanted the milk a little while later, I handed her the cup. She drank all of it, and she hasn't had a bottle since! She's drinking the same amount of milk as she was from the bottle, so I'm not even worried about her calorie intake. We'll see what happens once these teeth break through, though - I'm wondering if she'll want her bottle back when her teeth stop hurting.

No comments: