CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Video Posts

Well, like I said, bear with me while I learn! Hopefully you can all view these videos easily enough; let me know if there are any major malfunctions. As you can probably tell, the two longer videos were taken with our camcorder instead of the still camera - much better quality, although the original video is better than the YouTube version. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I suppose this will work. Enjoy!

Oh, by the way - I realized that when there are several new posts in one day, you may not see all of them in the email, just the two or three most recent ones. However, there should be links to the remaining posts at the bottom of the message . So you should be able to click on the titles of any posts you haven't seen in order to view them. Hope that helps.

No comments: