CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Own Spoon

We went to Babies R Us today, and Mommy bought me some new spoons. They have short handles, so Mommy thought I would be able to use them by myself. At dinner time, Mommy put some yummy pink strawberry salad on the spoon for me, and I took a big bite right away. Mommy was really excited because I'm such a big girl!


And then I figured out that I can take the food off the spoon with my other hand. That is even better than eating with a spoon. I really like to use my fingers to feed myself. Mommy said we'll keep practicing with the spoon, but I don't see why. Finger foods are the best!



Oh, and these carrots and peaches and pears look really big in the pictures, but they're really small. Mommy started cutting up the carrot slices when I put the whole pieces in my mouth instead of taking bites. Sometimes I do a good job taking bites, but sometimes I get in a hurry and shove lots of food in my mouth at once. Mommy says that's not polite.

No comments: