CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Mommy

For my birthday dessert, Dusty and Lily baked me a decadent chocolate cake... Watching them together in the kitchen was almost as great as eating the cake itself!  Lily loves to help in the kitchen, but she doesn't often make things with Daddy, so this was really cute to watch.  The cake was so delicious!  I took a picture of it with the flowers Dusty got me a couple days earlier, just because.  And there's also a picture of Lily putting canned icing on her already-frosted cake - it was kind of a consolation for not having any candles for the birthday cake.  She had asked about candles when we were at the store earlier in the day, but I told her we had some at home.  It turned out that we did NOT have any candles for the cake, and she was really disappointed.  I wasn't disappointed though - I don't think I could blow out that many candles anymore!
Thank you Dusty, I had a great birthday!

No comments: