CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Miller Outdoor Theatre

I took the kids to Miller Outdoor Theatre today to see "My Son Pinocchio Jr." It was basically the usual Pinocchio story, but with a different spin. Gepetto was trying to get the blue fairy to take Pinocchio back because he wasn't good in the beginning, but he grows to love him by the end of the play. I don't think Lily followed the play well enough to realize it wasn't exactly the same story that she is used to hearing, but she still recognized the main characters and enjoyed the show. It was ridiculously hot out there in the sun, but she really was having a good time so we stuck it out. Good thing I keep sunscreen in the diaper bag! I had thought we would be sitting in the covered seating area, but the place was packed so we were up on the hill in the sun. You can still see just fine from up there though, and they use microphones so you can easily hear the dialogue too. Dylan was sweaty but a good sport as always. I'm glad we went.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: